Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SRM Heer W/tab

Article about: I have a couple of days off here in Mi. and went to a local relic show... I bought this Heer SRM.... Tab is old and stiff and the stitching is like glue (dried) Glad I went..... Gwar

?

Default SRM Heer W/tab

I have a couple of days off here in Mi. and went to a local relic show...
    I bought this Heer SRM.... Tab is old and stiff and the stitching is like glue (dried)
    Glad I went..... Gwar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SRM Heer W/tab   SRM Heer W/tab  

SRM Heer W/tab  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SRM Heer W/tab
    P
    Many

a good used one.

Great pick up!.....

?

Thanks Guys...G

Very nice and rare buckle
    Regards
    Iván

?

Ivanjoaquin, I actually think this is a lucky pick up... I might have another fully tabbed in storage at home... I usually catalog my items in a data base of sorts.. But of course.. I didn't do this one.
    The other SRM is tabbed FULLY.. Oval elipse with all the pertinent info... Thanks ..Gwar

Another very nice buckle Gwar, this is just my opinion but I think these stamps were probably the very early buckles maybe cottage industry until they got established and then they started to put the proper oval mark on, again just my theory
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SRM Heer W/tab   SRM Heer W/tab  

SRM Heer W/tab   SRM Heer W/tab  

Ben

?

Ben, I believe what you think... Your knowledge is unsurpassed... In the future as stated before
    I will only purchase Heer & Luftwaffe buckles if I think they are uncommon or unique and share them with the forum for future reference or to be shot down and continue to learn...Many Thanks... Gwar

Actually Gwar ignore my last theory, the buckle I have posted is 1936 with the full titled tab and yours is 1937, very strange that! Here is another

SRM Heer W/tab   SRM Heer W/tab  

Ben

?

Ben.. That is an interesting point.. It appears that SRM kind of dumbed down..
    Going from a full oval description tab in 1936 to a three letter abbreviation in 1937.. Curios..
    I found my second SRM... Fully tabbed and with identical markings of your 36' less for wear though..Gwar...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast