Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

ST&L Heer Buckle

Article about: Well chaps I have actually bought a buckle, I was going to put it in the Cheap/Desirable buckles thread but decided to bite my own arm off lol. Very nice Steinhaur & Luck Heer buckle. It

Default ST&L Heer Buckle

Well chaps

I have actually bought a buckle, I was going to put it in the Cheap/Desirable buckles thread but decided to bite my own arm off lol. Very nice Steinhaur & Luck Heer buckle. It has most of its original paint and the detailing is great, hardly any wear to it at all, plus being made by ST&L a hard maker to come by. Another added bonus is the Web belt that comes with, probably not issued to together but a nice addition to have. I will post better pics on arrival
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ST&L Heer Buckle   ST&L Heer Buckle  

ST&L Heer Buckle  
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ST&L Heer Buckle
    P
    Many

Damn fine buckle Ben, wow! And a nice rare belt to boot.

I've been on the looking for another alloy Heer buckle with nice detail left (for about a year now), and they just aren't popping up, just some nice steel buckles but the details on those do hold up better. So this is nice to see, well done!

?

Amazing find Ben !! Are you going to start collecting again ?? G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Amazing find Ben !! Are you going to start collecting again ?? G
    Never stopped G, but I have had most buckles so nothing really catches my eye but I can tell you I am saving money for SS Brocades lol
    Ben

Quote by Larboard View Post
    Damn fine buckle Ben, wow! And a nice rare belt to boot.

I've been on the looking for another alloy Heer buckle with nice detail left (for about a year now), and they just aren't popping up, just some nice steel buckles but the details on those do hold up better. So this is nice to see, well done!
    If I see one do you want a heads up on it? Also what would be your budget?
    Ben

?

Wow! Great set Ben. That buckle is killer

?

Great buckle, to bad it doesn't have the tab. If it had the tab it would be expensive and your wife wouldn't have let you buy it. Lol

I like it a lot!...

Quote by kirby View Post
    Great buckle, to bad it doesn't have the tab. If it had the tab it would be expensive and your wife wouldn't have let you buy it. Lol
    I agree

Lovely buckle, good condition, Ben. I would like to have it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast