Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Steel Heer with Alu Roller Bar/prongs?

Article about: Hi Guys heres my latest heer buckle arrival in today & was wondering about the Aluminium roller bar & prongs?, it doesnt look to be repaired in any way its just i,m used to seeing th

?

Default Steel Heer with Alu Roller Bar/prongs?

Hi Guys heres my latest heer buckle arrival in today & was wondering about the Aluminium roller bar & prongs?, it doesnt look to be repaired in any way its just i,m used to seeing the steel prong roller bar set up, any input will be much appreciated, Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Steel Heer with Alu Roller Bar/prongs?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Steel Heer with Alu Roller Bar/prongs?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Steel Heer with Alu Roller Bar/prongs?

2.Steel Heer with Alu Roller Bar/prongs?

?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Steel Heer with Alu Roller Bar/prongs?   Steel Heer with Alu Roller Bar/prongs?  

?

Steel Heer with Alu Roller Bar/prongs?Steel Heer with Alu Roller Bar/prongs?Steel Heer with Alu Roller Bar/prongs?4.

?

Man thats a skull scratcher.
    The roller bar is short for the buckle but the end cap looks like it has't been touched for 65 years.
    What is the history on it?
    Did you get it from a vet or from a dealer?
    SteveR

?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Man thats a skull scratcher.
    The roller bar is short for the buckle but the end cap looks like it has't been touched for 65 years.
    What is the history on it?
    Did you get it from a vet or from a dealer?
    SteveR

Hi Steve, i bought the buckle from an auction site which the seller was selling a load of genuine TR items he acquired at a house clearance sale, the buckle has definetly never been messed with at any point & has never been cleaned.

Regards Scott.

Scott, nice late war Assmann with what looks like a early Assmann prongs on it, nothing wrong with the buckle, maybe when they made this one them prongs were lying around spare so they used them, but overall mate nice buckle

PS I have seen Aluminium prongs on other steel buckles by other makers, Gustav Brehmer is one for example
    Ben

?

Hi Ben, your are the main man when it comes to these heer buckles mate, Thanks for this Info on the maker & Alu roller bar/prong set up!!

Much Appreciated.

Regards Scott.

Quote by Mac 66 View Post
    Hi Ben, your are the main man when it comes to these heer buckles mate, Thanks for this Info on the maker & Alu roller bar/prong set up!!

Much Appreciated.

Regards Scott.
    Your welcome mate
    Ben

?

I am so glad that there are so many people on this forum like Ben that really know their stuff.
    SteveR