Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Steel Heer Dranseld Buckle with tab

Article about: Here is my latest acquisition, another "denatzified" Heer buckle. I'm reasonably sure this is genuine but, as always, I'd be grateful for any views members might have. Cheers

Default Steel Heer Dransfeld Buckle with tab

Here is my latest acquisition, another "denatzified" Heer buckle.

Steel Heer Dranseld Buckle with tabSteel Heer Dranseld Buckle with tabSteel Heer Dranseld Buckle with tabSteel Heer Dranseld Buckle with tabSteel Heer Dranseld Buckle with tab

I'm reasonably sure this is genuine but, as always, I'd be grateful for any views members might have.

Cheers
    Last edited by groundgunner; 05-05-2011 at 02:23 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Steel Heer Dranseld Buckle with tab
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Steel Heer Dranseld Buckle with tab

Nice denazified buckle.
    SteveR

Buckle is indeed genuine and its a shame it is denazified, steel buckles by Drandseld are very hard to come by, you do not see these around in great numbers
    Ben

Thanks for your help, Steve and Ben.

The Nash book doesn't seem to list Dransfeld as a maker of steel army buckles (as opposed to aluminium ones). How reliable is Nash on which makers made which buckles?

Cheers

Quote by groundgunner View Post
    Thanks for your help, Steve and Ben.

The Nash book doesn't seem to list Dransfeld as a maker of steel army buckles (as opposed to aluminium ones). How reliable is Nash on which makers made which buckles?

Cheers
    Both the Nash and Angolia books have got mistakes in them, but as a reference book in my eyes both books have been my bible when I first started to collect buckles and are still indeed very good books. I know Peter Nash is currently working on a second book which I cannot wait for There have been alot of developments and new info bought to light since both these books were written so whoever brings out a newer up to date book is on a winner for me
    Ben

Thanks for the further information, Ben.

I'm impressed with Nash's book - lots of really clear pictures. I'm also very impressed with this forum which is, frankly, my main research resource for buckles!!