Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Two piece Heer for review

Article about: Steve, if you buy any more buckles, if unsure put them on here first for review

Default Two piece Heer for review

Hi Guys.
    Would you please give me your opinions on this belt and buckle that I own. The leather belt is just marked 90 and appears original. The aluminium two piece buckle also seems good to me, I've studied the fake pages and can't see a match. It has no makers mark so any opinions would be greatly received. Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two piece Heer for review
    P
    Many

?

Welcome to the forum Steve Harvey.. This buckle is commonly called a "Private Purchase" buckle.
    Made as a "Generic" or non-maker marked by usually larger firms for sale to the ranks that wanted a non standard issue and perhaps worn buckle...IMHO.. Others will be commenting I'm sure... Thanks for sharing. Gwar

Thanks for the welcome. I thought the same as you, I had heard of it being called a 'walking out' buckle and probably sold in a mess room.

?

"Heer" you will find the greatest wealth of infomation. Sorry for the "PUN".. Hahaha
    Moderator Ben Evans is the best in the field... He can add a lot more than I can... I am sure he will chime in sometime.... Again welcome and good hunting...Gwar

Hi Steve and welcome to the forum nice two piece buckle, private purchase, walking out buckle and belt. Is the eagle the same as this one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two piece Heer for review   Two piece Heer for review  

Ben

Just looked at both and its not, also the belt with your buckle is a combat belt, this would go with a standard Heer combat buckle and not the lightweight parade type buckle
    Ben

This is a good thread to read ref to buckles if you are new to the hobby

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/belt-...ls-fakes-5102/
    Ben

Thanks again for the welcome. I'm really glad to get the feedback as I have just returned to collecting and I am amazed by the amount of fakes around. When I was a boy growing up in Coventry the stuff was in every junk shop you walked into and it would have cost more to fake than buy real. I will post some more pictures up of my other stuff soon.
    I ride up to Chesterfield now and again to the Harley dealership, great spire on your church-I was told the devil did it!

Lol, they could not find a virgin for him so he sat on it
    Ben

welcome, nice buckle.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast