Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

War Relics Classifieds Information

Article about: Dear War Relic Friends, I am interested in an item in the Classifieds. I would love to get some of your opinions on this item but feel a bit uncomfortable asking on the open forum. What sugg

Default War Relics Classifieds Information

Dear War Relic Friends,

I am interested in an item in the Classifieds. I would love to get some of your opinions on this item but feel a bit uncomfortable asking on the open forum. What suggestions do any of you have? I would like to ask about the items condition and price. Can we do this through PM?

Any suggestions yo have will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

William

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement War Relics Classifieds Information
    P
    Many

If you question the item's authenticity, create a thread in the appropriate section and do it in public. If the item is original, the seller should have no concerns.
    If you would like to find out if it is a fair price for the item in it's current condition, locate someone who you feel you can trust with knowledge in the specified area and send them a PM asking for their assistance.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    If you question the item's authenticity, create a thread in the appropriate section and do it in public. If the item is original, the seller should have no concerns.
    If you would like to find out if it is a fair price for the item in it's current condition, locate someone who you feel you can trust with knowledge in the specified area and send them a PM asking for their assistance.
    Ralph.
    Sound advice. Pretty much sums it up.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Ralph.
    Thank you for your quick response Ralph. I was not sure about a public posting but I will consider that now. I have contacted a trusted friend also.

Thanks,

William

No harm done if you are not sure if an item is legit, post away!......

If you are unsure of originality open a discussion as Ralph said, in regards to other info phone a friend
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    If you are unsure of originality open a discussion as Ralph said, in regards to other info phone a friend
    Thanks Ben.

William