Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht Belt Buckle, Ground dug?

Article about: Hello, I have seen this for sale. I believe it to be genuine but do you think it is ground dug and would £20 be a good price for it? Thanks, Glen.

Default Wehrmacht Belt Buckle, Ground dug?

Hello, I have seen this for sale. I believe it to be genuine but do you think it is ground dug and would £20 be a good price for it?
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht Belt Buckle, Ground dug?   Wehrmacht Belt Buckle, Ground dug?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht Belt Buckle, Ground dug?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Wehrmacht Belt Buckle, Ground dug?

Glenn buckle is original, IMO you could not give this to me, but that is my preference, I would personally not pay anything for it
    Ben

?

You can still pick up Heer buckles for $50-100 in much better condition. High quality buckles are easy to sell. Most collector would not want this buckle.

Save your money.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

mpw
    ?

I quite like the buckle but I have a soft spot for been there seen it relics. If only it could speak! In the grand scheme of things £20 is not a lot of money but I would try to get it for a lot less.

Mark.

Thank you guys for your replies. I have in my collection a good Wehrmacht original buckle but like Mark I have a bit of a soft spot for it. I will see if I can get it for £15 inc p&p, if not I will leave it.
    Thanks, Glen.

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    Thank you guys for your replies. I have in my collection a good Wehrmacht original buckle but like Mark I have a bit of a soft spot for it. I will see if I can get it for £15 inc p&p, if not I will leave it.
    Thanks, Glen.
    I've got a couple of buckles in worse condition than this one but they were free, at the end of the day if you like it go for it!..

?

For that money a nice restoration project

Philw