Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

121 Infanterie Division insignia

Article about: Hello, gentleman! Again I have a question. What do You think about this 121 Infanterie div. badge? Real or fake? Thanks Annoyed from this ads?   Peter

Default 121 Infanterie Division insignia

Hello, gentleman!
    Again I have a question.
    What do You think about this 121 Infanterie div. badge? Real or fake?
    Thanks
    Peter
    Attached Images Attached Images 121 Infanterie Division insignia  121 Infanterie Division insignia 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 121 Infanterie Division insignia
    P
    Many

Hi Peter, I have no experience of these particular badges. They are seldom seen.

But the material and construction method looks period to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

As Ade says the construction does look period , similar unit badges have been recovered in Kurland , is it ground found ?

Hi

Just another thought......might it be post war comrades association badge from the 1950's ?......only putting it out there no evidence to suggest it's not ww2 one.

cheers

Tony

Quote by Paul D View Post
    As Ade says the construction does look period , similar unit badges have been recovered in Kurland , is it ground found ?
    Good evening, Paul!
    It doesn't look like ground found. I've bought it in a flea market in Germany.
    If I would have found it in the ground, there wouldn't be allmost any doubts about it's originality But now the question is still open-is it original or fake!?

Peter

Quote by spandau View Post
    Hi

Just another thought......might it be post war comrades association badge from the 1950's ?......only putting it out there no evidence to suggest it's not ww2 one.

cheers

Tony
    Good evening, Tony!
    This version is possible. But as You said, there is no evidence.
    I think more that it is ww2 era.

Peter

?

We do have a member here Andris who has found 121 Inf div Badges in Kurland hopefully he can give his opinion !!

Quote by Paul D View Post
    We do have a member here Andris who has found 121 Inf div Badges in Kurland hopefully he can give his opinion !!
    Hello, Paul!
    How can I find him here??

Peter

?

As far as i recall he goes under the name Inf Div 121 !!

?

Hey Peter
    Just attaching a picture of one of these badges that I own, while mine is ground dug and the pin is up a little, yours is looking good. The fake ones of these that I have seen usually have a screw back type system on the back.
    Just my 2 cents
    Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 121 Infanterie Division insignia  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast