Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

1944 Pattern Tunic.....any chance ?

Article about: Hi Any assistance on this item would be appreciated. The insignia is wrong (I think)....but the material is causing me a problem. Is it a) original good tunic b) made from original material

Default 1944 Pattern Tunic.....any chance ?

Hi

Any assistance on this item would be appreciated.

The insignia is wrong (I think)....but the material is causing me a problem.

Is it

a) original good tunic

b) made from original material but post war production

c) total junk..............

Any assistance appreciated.............

cheers

Tony

1944 Pattern Tunic.....any chance ?1944 Pattern Tunic.....any chance ?1944 Pattern Tunic.....any chance ?1944 Pattern Tunic.....any chance ?1944 Pattern Tunic.....any chance ?1944 Pattern Tunic.....any chance ?1944 Pattern Tunic.....any chance ?1944 Pattern Tunic.....any chance ?1944 Pattern Tunic.....any chance ?1944 Pattern Tunic.....any chance ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1944 Pattern Tunic.....any chance ?
    P
    Many

Well its trying to be a Latvian SS volunteers uniform but its not doing a very good job. Personally i would surprised if this is anything other than total junk.

Total junk in my opinion.

C.

Total junk.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

looks like option "c" its is......thanks for the input just need to break the news to the owner who is convinced he has the real thing..........

regards

Tony

Hello,
    Awful, awful, awful....
    Nothing is correct here...
    This wool is well known now, on another forum this item would be considered as "latvian trash"....
    I just consider it as a very very bad repro of Feldbluse 44.
    It could be used as a movie prop, or even for reenactement...but not for a TR collection...
    They even put a hook at the collar when a real Feldbluse 44 that was designed to be worn with open collar most of the time, does not have one...
    Terrible try...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)