Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

2 Tunics for review

Article about: Hi, im being offered these two tunics. They look original but i still dont know the price. Im hoping these have good value, if not i will have to bring one from Germany. Thanks Cheers. Nuno

Default 2 Tunics for review

Hi, im being offered these two tunics.
    They look original but i still dont know the price.
    Im hoping these have good value, if not i will have to bring one from Germany.
    Thanks
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Tunics for review   2 Tunics for review  

2 Tunics for review   2 Tunics for review  

2 Tunics for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 Tunics for review
    P
    Many

Default Re: 2 Tunics for review

the 2nd one.
    Cheers.
    Nuno
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2 Tunics for review   2 Tunics for review  

KSH
    ?

Based on these photos alone the Waffenrock for an Artillerie-Unterwachtmeister looks to be an original example in good condition. I don't know about price, but keep in mind that these are the least desirable Heer Waffenröcke (artillery NCO) in the collector's market today and are very common - this should be reflected in the price.

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

Quote by KSH View Post
    Based on these photos alone the Waffenrock for an Artillerie-Unterwachtmeister looks to be an original example in good condition. I don't know about price, but keep in mind that these are the least desirable Heer Waffenröcke (artillery NCO) in the collector's market today and are very common - this should be reflected in the price.

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.
    Thank you Kenneth
    Received the prices just now.
    650 euros for the waffenrock and 600 for the second.
    A few more snaps of the second one.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

The waffenrock looks a fine original, but the Luft looks unusual, and may be very early, it looks to have the reichsheer cut to the back and I have to be honest I find it hard to comment on it's authenticity from these pics. The fabric also looks like it might be early. Strange one, unlike any I have seen, but that does not make it wrong, perhaps just unusual.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Bond View Post
    The waffenrock looks a fine original, but the Luft looks unusual, and may be very early, it looks to have the reichsheer cut to the back and I have to be honest I find it hard to comment on it's authenticity from these pics. The fabric also looks like it might be early. Strange one, unlike any I have seen, but that does not make it wrong, perhaps just unusual.
    Hi Jerry, i too have not seen one of these.
    But if not mistaken is a flak artillery tunic.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

?

The luft tunic is a lightweight , I suspect that is a bit special non a textbook example, even with added insignia. That kind of uniforms ususally has been worn without insignia at all. The artillery Waffenrock is original sample at the dealers price
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by Dimas View Post
    The luft tunic is a lightweight , I suspect that is a bit special non a textbook example, even with added insignia. That kind of uniforms ususally has been worn without insignia at all. The artillery Waffenrock is original sample at the dealers price
    Thank you for the info Dimas.
    Im trying to get the seller to send me more photos.
    If its original, ill make an offer.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Flak for sure and I did not think it needed mentioning, as it's not relevant to the unusual nature of the tunic, IMO and I assumed you already knew that. Maybe a lightweight as Dimas said, but the cut etc is unlike any I have seen for the Luftwaffe and as he said, it's probably a bit special, though I also said much the same in my post. Any chance you can get some more detail pics, of the inside showing the liner, the back of the collar and close ups on the insignia etc.....?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Bond View Post
    Flak for sure and I did not think it needed mentioning, as it's not relevant to the unusual nature of the tunic, IMO and I assumed you already knew that. Maybe a lightweight as Dimas said, but the cut etc is unlike any I have seen for the Luftwaffe and as he said, it's probably a bit special, though I also said much the same in my post. Any chance you can get some more detail pics, of the inside showing the liner, the back of the collar and close ups on the insignia etc.....?
    I made him a generous offer with belt included, but he refused.
    Very sad.
    Cheers.
    Nuno