Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Article about: Here another point of collecting interest, Fallschirmjäger and related. Pleas feel free to post any question or remarks regarding this subject and of course any items from your own collectio

Default Re: Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

No problem, here are a few more plus hi BW uniforms and docs.

Cheers
    Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread
    P
    Many

some more
    Quote by Gary Cain View Post
    No problem, here are a few more plus hi BW uniforms and docs.

Cheers
    Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

and some more
    some more

one more grouping
    and some more

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

It seems that for some strange reason my previous reply disappeared so I will reply again. Thanks again for this beautiful addition to the thread Gary, much appreciated!, really a great lot from one guy, thanks for sharing it with us. Do you collect fallschirmjäger or just beautiful/interesting things/items in general?. Perhaps there are more members who are willing to share there FJ related items in this thread?, thanks in advance.

Hi Grutte,

No problem my response was wiped clean as well! But, in answer to your question I used to collect anything that caught my fancy. Now that I have settled down and don't plan on ever moving again I have a little less space than I used to so have decided to concentrate on named groupings and certain specific areas, FJ being one of them. So to add further to the thread here is my tropical set up.
    The grouping is one that I put together over a period of several years, some pieces I know who they came from etc. but they were not together during the war. The binocs I am sure came from a Panzer unit because of the ambush paint scheme.

The section of Tante Ju fuselage I brought out of Russia about 17 years ago. It has 21 bullet and cannon holes and was brought down in Estonia/Latvia. The wreckage was spread over a large area.

Cheers
    Gary
    Quote by Grutte Pier View Post
    It seems that for some strange reason my previous reply disappeared so I will reply again. Thanks again for this beautiful addition to the thread Gary, much appreciated!, really a great lot from one guy, thanks for sharing it with us. Do you collect fallschirmjäger or just beautiful/interesting things/items in general?. Perhaps there are more members who are willing to share there FJ related items in this thread?, thanks in advance.

Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Here is the RZ20 I have in my collection as well. It is complete and one day when I am feeling particularly stupid I might jump it!

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Hi Grutte,

No problem my response was wiped clean as well! But, in answer to your question I used to collect anything that caught my fancy. Now that I have settled down and don't plan on ever moving again I have a little less space than I used to so have decided to concentrate on named groupings and certain specific areas, FJ being one of them. So to add further to the thread here is my tropical set up.
    The grouping is one that I put together over a period of several years, some pieces I know who they came from etc. but they were not together during the war. The binocs I am sure came from a Panzer unit because of the ambush paint scheme.

The section of Tante Ju fuselage I brought out of Russia about 17 years ago. It has 21 bullet and cannon holes and was brought down in Estonia/Latvia. The wreckage was spread over a large area.

Cheers
    Gary
    Hello Gary, I think every collector recognizes that, I also started collecting every thing I liked what resulted in having a “unsatisfying” non complete collection, that and my growing interest in Luftwaffe ground forces made me specialize in that subject. Thanks again for sharing some FJ related items with us, I saw that piece of Ju before on the WA forum and love it!, its really a unique piece of history!, would love to own something like that me self. I will post some pictures of other FJ related stuff from my collection after I get back from my vacation, I’m leaving today to spent a week in the Arnhem region.

Grutte Pier
    ?

Here an additional picture of my Fallschirmjäger NCO, I hope it will inspire fellow forum members to post some of there Fallschirmjäger related items in there collections.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

?

My small contribution to this thread. I bought the tunic awards and papers directly from the vets family ... enjoy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast