Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Advice on cap tally please

Article about: Hello Gents, ive been a member of this great site for a while now,my field is really binoculars but im putting together a little display,and I need an original KM cap tally,nothing special j

Default Advice on cap tally please

Hello Gents,
    ive been a member of this great site for a while now,my field is really binoculars but im putting together a little display,and I need an original KM cap tally,nothing special just would like it to be 100% original,as im sure in 99% of our hobby these have been faked to death and I really have no idea how to tell the difference and what price we are looking at,
    many thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Advice on cap tally please
    P
    Many

Hi , here's a nice little KM tally with a couple of period photo's of the original owner. I do not "advertise" for dealers as a rule but this looks just right for your purpose. It is for sale at HISCOLL MILITARY ANTIQUES , Mario is a top chap to deal with and this little group is 60 euro's!! Leon.

many thanks just been on to his site he does have some nice tallys so now I just need to decide,i like your quote,Ernest was a smart man

Quote by Flak bunker View Post
    many thanks just been on to his site he does have some nice tallys so now I just need to decide,i like your quote,Ernest was a smart man
    Sorry Flakbunker , me being so keen to help(and stupid) I forgot to attach the image of the tally! Anyway here it is even though I am sure you have checked it out already!!! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Advice on cap tally please