Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Advise before i buy

Article about: Heres pics of two leather coats described as having rzm zig zag stitching and being 1940,s german,what do you think,not much to go on just these pics but i can try before i buy.

Default Advise before i buy

Heres pics of two leather coats described as having rzm zig zag stitching and being 1940,s german,what do you think,not much to go on just these pics but i can try before i buy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Advise before i buy   Advise before i buy  

Advise before i buy  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Advise before i buy
    P
    Many

Default Re: Advise before i buy

Both look like older leather coats. Nothing I see says "wartime" or even 1930's. I have no idea what they mean by "rzm zig zag stitching".....They would not be for me.

Cheers, Ade.

I agree with Adrian. And nothing tells me they are military at all.

Joe

?

I wouldnt like to comment too much on these, but they look like the type you can have made at Bethnel Green in London, by any of the Leather companies dotted around there, you can give them your requirements and what logos you want on them and they will produce it , even age the leather for you.

What they mean by rzm zig zag stitching is the pattern of stitch under the collar which was common with period clothing,but was also used into the 1950s. These jackets are fairly common in germany even now! Paul

thank you all for your input,happily i wont be bothering with them,its a shame sellers try to decieve,and good that i took ades previous advice to someone else about asking first.