Become our sponsor and display your banner here

affordable feldbluse

Article about: Hello, It has been some time since I have been collecting (or rather trying to do so) German WW2 awards and medals. Now, I would like to step up a little bit and obtain my first Feldbluse. I

?

Default affordable feldbluse

Hello,

It has been some time since I have been collecting (or rather trying to do so) German WW2 awards and medals. Now, I would like to step up a little bit and obtain my first Feldbluse.

In fact, I don’t want (read: cannot afford) this to be a highly valuable collectible item to be proudly displayed, but rather a ‘study material’ for me. One thing is to read and study book after book on this matter, another thing is to actually have, see, touch and feel the real thing. As I have learned with the awards, after one has the possibility to study the real items, the words written in the books suddenly have a totally new meaning...

Therefore, due to financial reasons what I am looking for is an item which might be in well-worn, even damaged condition, of course an authentic one without being completely destroyed or rebuilt.

However, most of the internet dealers I visit often (Weitze, Baldes, military antiques Stockholm) offer items in good to superb condition which accordingly are rather expensive and therefore not affordable to me.

Are there any trustul dealers in Europe who offer authentic German uniforms for cheap, meaning in worse conditions? I prefer infantry, but in fact I do not care about the rank, branch or exact model that much.

For example I have found this feldbluse offered for half the normal price of feldbluse (EUR 550): K177730.jpg

Is starting with such an item a good idea? Can I get feldbluse in acceptable condition for even less?

Any comments appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: affordable feldbluse

I think you can't find a cheaper one than shown for 550 eur, IMO it's a good tunic for that money
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

I am also looking to buy a starter feldbluse - any sources ?
    Looking for following WWII German items:
    - anything dealing with Allenstein (Olsztyn) and Wehrkreis I in East Prussia,
    - entrenching tool carrier (straight and folding),
    - forestry and hunting items,

Polish Militaria 1914-1945 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/124584324789966/
    GTA Militaria - Discussions and Sales - https://www.facebook.com/groups/890720157646923/

?

Shown feldbluse is not a feldbluse, but a Waffentock, which was probably a field re-issued, I have some battleworn examples. The collar may-be a wartime repair, but hard to say from the pivtures. Replaced insignia and collar made the price lower - it's a not a fair price for the tunic like that, but the price looks OK if you would live the repairs, or use as a restoration project. I prefer to keep money and add a little bit- for a better tunic
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Thanks for the comments!