Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Afrika corp eagle,this one saw action

Article about: Removed from a german afrika corp uniform by the vet,most of these you see for sale are unissued on a strip cut from a roll.This one saw action was actually used,wish this one could talk.

Default Afrika corp eagle,this one saw action

Removed from a german afrika corp tunic by the vet,most of these you see for sale are unissued on a strip cut from a roll.This one looks like it saw action ,wish it could talk.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Afrika corp eagle,this one saw action   Afrika corp eagle,this one saw action  

Afrika corp eagle,this one saw action   Afrika corp eagle,this one saw action  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Afrika corp eagle,this one saw action
    P
    Many

?

Schweaty, Weathered and bet has that smell of WWII worn insignia. Thanks for sharing and love tunic removed pieces like this.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Nice looking piece. So much more history than a fresh piece..... would love the tunic as well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

It's got that Been There Done That Look
    Nice one TC

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks guys!Here is a regular army eagle vet bringback that was tunic removed, ,I too think these used examples have more going for them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Afrika corp eagle,this one saw action   Afrika corp eagle,this one saw action  

Afrika corp eagle,this one saw action   Afrika corp eagle,this one saw action  

Nice examples TC. That Afrika one, if you shake it, expect sand to fall out of it!

Thanks guys I appreciate it!Pretty sure these are not "reproductions" ha ha.I think there is still a little sand in the Afrika corp eagle but thats all good.