Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Afrika Korps Cuff Title.......sorry

Article about: Saw this in an antique shop in the summer last year, looked at it, went back looked again, looked at the sticky and decided that I still wasn't sure and £58 was a lot of money if not sure. I

Default Afrika Korps Cuff Title.......sorry

Saw this in an antique shop in the summer last year, looked at it, went back looked again, looked at the sticky and decided that I still wasn't sure and £58 was a lot of money if not sure. I took pictures and thought I'd put them up here, then I forgot. My sister rang today and the same cuff title is still there, same price. What I'm wondering is is it still there because it's too expensive or because it's not O.K?Afrika Korps Cuff Title.......sorryAfrika Korps Cuff Title.......sorry

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Afrika Korps Cuff Title.......sorry
    P
    Many

Horrible tartan backed fake.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Cheers, I thought it wasn't O.K. it's nice to know my gut instinct was correct. It's in one of those antique centres where folk have a case with their stuff in. The guy who has this particular case has loads of militaria some looks O.K. but a lot seems too good to be true.

Jerry is correct of course. But please read my pinned thread on the subject.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

A 100% nice cuff title for reenactors, but not for collectors

And this is the thread that Ade mentioned above: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...uff-title-804/
    Last edited by don_kihotis7; 01-05-2014 at 07:29 PM.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Where is a good place to find honest items? I wouldn't be happy on line shopping as I'd like to examine what I buy, would somewhere like the big fair at Stoneleigh be better? Everyone on here is really helpful but you must get fed up of us newbies constantly asking about items that are either obviously fake or real.

Does the dealer in the Sidmouth Antique Centre know that his cuff title is duff or is trying to pass off a fake, it's all very complicated.

Quote by Trelawney View Post
    Where is a good place to find honest items? I wouldn't be happy on line shopping as I'd like to examine what I buy, would somewhere like the big fair at Stoneleigh be better? Everyone on here is really helpful but you must get fed up of us newbies constantly asking about items that are either obviously fake or real.

Does the dealer in the Sidmouth Antique Centre know that his cuff title is duff or is trying to pass off a fake, it's all very complicated.
    Dont take this wrong but if you had doubts on this "hands on "piece and you had to ask about it, why would you like to buy "hands on" to examine a piece if you dont have the expertise???

My advice, buy online from a highly recommended seller and prior to that, ask for the opinions of everyone here

Cheers for the advice, I appreciate your knowledge. The reason I asked was because although I had hands on and had read the sticky I still wasn't 100%. The fact that 6 months later it's still there suggested that I was correct and it was duff but I just needed to know for sure. The next one I see I'll have a little bit more confidence.

Thanks you're all wonderful.