Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Afrika Korps Tunic, Good, Bad?

Article about: I am contemplating placing a bid on this Afrika Korps Tunic and was hoping to get some thoughts as to its, authenticity. Although the photos are not the best, and would like additional photo

?

Default Afrika Korps Tunic, Good, Bad?

I am contemplating placing a bid on this Afrika Korps Tunic and was hoping to get some thoughts as to its, authenticity. Although the photos are not the best, and would like additional photos but It appears to be a German WWII Army Afrika Korps Transport NCO Tropical Tunic. The inside is size marked '46 51 103 79 68'. The slip on shoulder boards are blue piped with tress around the boards and the collar. The right lower sleeve has an 'Afrika Korps' flat wire cuff title. I reviewed Ade's "The Afrika Korps Cuff Title" thread from April 23, 2008 and , I may be wrong, but it appears to be good. Any thoughts about the tunic , opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Afrika Korps Tunic, Good, Bad?Afrika Korps Tunic, Good, Bad?Afrika Korps Tunic, Good, Bad?Afrika Korps Tunic, Good, Bad?Afrika Korps Tunic, Good, Bad?Afrika Korps Tunic, Good, Bad?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Afrika Korps Tunic, Good, Bad?
    P
    Many

Hi Obal,

IMO the tunic is a complete reproduction inside out. Furthermore all insignia including the CT are repros. Even the buttons are repros.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Thanks Don..