Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Afrika Korps Tunic, Thoughts?

Article about: I have been looking at this WW2 Afrika Korps Tunic with a possibility for purchase. These are the only photos i have so far. I also requested photos of the title cuff on the left arm...that

?

Default Afrika Korps Tunic, Thoughts?

I have been looking at this WW2 Afrika Korps Tunic with a possibility for purchase. These are the only photos i have so far. I also requested photos of the title cuff on the left arm...that I assume is an "Afrika" title. Any thoughts as to it's authenticity..Thanks.

Afrika Korps Tunic, Thoughts?Afrika Korps Tunic, Thoughts?Afrika Korps Tunic, Thoughts?Afrika Korps Tunic, Thoughts?Afrika Korps Tunic, Thoughts?Afrika Korps Tunic, Thoughts?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Afrika Korps Tunic, Thoughts?
    P
    Many

Hi Dave, it looks fine.

Given the pattern and date of '43, few of these were actually worn in Afrika. The cuff title will be the Afrika award.

Cheers, Ade,
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

For me, Original, look how it's well sewn.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Thanks Ade.. thanks lebus12..