Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

AFRIKAKORPS Cuff Title Opinions

Article about: Hey gents, just wondering what everyone thinks? I looked at Adrian's sticky and I think it's fine. But I'd like the opinions of other members. The Title is a unissued example that has a real

Question AFRIKAKORPS Cuff Title Opinions

Hey gents, just wondering what everyone thinks? I looked at Adrian's sticky and I think it's fine. But I'd like the opinions of other members. The Title is a unissued example that has a really interesting brown backing. Something that you don't usually see?

AFRIKAKORPS Cuff Title OpinionsAFRIKAKORPS Cuff Title OpinionsAFRIKAKORPS Cuff Title OpinionsAFRIKAKORPS Cuff Title OpinionsAFRIKAKORPS Cuff Title Opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement AFRIKAKORPS Cuff Title Opinions
    P
    Many

Default Re: AFRIKAKORPS Cuff Title Opinions

Hi,

I have seen one of this type sell on another forum recently. The long length of bullion thread running along the reverse was the same as this, and also with that slightly odd looking brown colour. This would be considered good, as far as I understand these, but it is not as desirable in my eyes, but thats just a personal preference. I'm not sure if these are early or late or when they issued.

Jerry

I would pass on this one if offered to me. I am not say it is fake, BUT there are things on it I don't like. The weave to the silver thread on the reverse is odd and is really "exaggerated" how it is woven in loop form. Never seen this long thread before either. Also the brown edging material weave is slightly different than the norm.

I think these need further investigation.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi, here are some pics of the same type of cufftitle sold on another forum recently. I dont like it, but I assume that it is good.

Jerry

I have just noticed that these are the same pics, sorry about that.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture AFRIKAKORPS Cuff Title Opinions   AFRIKAKORPS Cuff Title Opinions  

AFRIKAKORPS Cuff Title Opinions