Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Another Uniform Question

Article about: Hello again! I was wondering if the M43 hat on the left was issue or custom, and what the heck the 3 pocket tunic on the far right was called. I can't find any photos of it besides this one.

Default Another Uniform Question

Hello again!

Another Uniform Question

I was wondering if the M43 hat on the left was issue or custom, and what the heck the 3 pocket tunic on the far right was called. I can't find any photos of it besides this one. Maybe someone owns it?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another Uniform Question
    P
    Many

Far right, M42 Wind Blouse (Windbluse des Gebirgsjägers).

Only for the Gebirgsjagers....never knew that. Still can't find photos haha!

Paul is correct. We have pictures of these on the forum. But here is one for you. Just search Windbluse des Gebirgsjägers on Google.

The sheepskin cap would be custom made.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another Uniform Question  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks! I don't need any translations, but does anyone here speak like...fluent German?

yes our german members.-------------lol.

Haha okay. Makes sense. I don't know how involved they get with this stuff since all swastikas are banned - all of them - unless they are religious usage. They must collect the other sides.

Hello,
    in 1944, some Panzergrenadier units on the Ostfront and in Italy also received the Windbluse des Gebirgsjägers.

Luftwaffe Hauptmann : Thanks not to post photos or drawings that can have a copyright...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I think the edit button ran away. I lost it.

I think you will find that Germans are allowed to collect items with swastikas on them. The legal problem is with public display. There are many excellent German private collections of Third Reich items.

Quote by Luftwaffe Hauptmann View Post
    Haha okay. Makes sense. I don't know how involved they get with this stuff since all swastikas are banned - all of them - unless they are religious usage. They must collect the other sides.