Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Anwärter für die Truppensattlermeisterlaufbahn Tätigkeitsabzeichen

Article about: After some nervous waiting while it crossed an ocean, my new item has arrived this morning. Thanks to Mario at Hiscoll Militaria. As these seem to be somewhat scarce, I am relieved to have b

Default Anwärter für die Truppensattlermeisterlaufbahn Tätigkeitsabzeichen

After some nervous waiting while it crossed an ocean, my new item has arrived this morning. Thanks to Mario at Hiscoll Militaria.
    As these seem to be somewhat scarce, I am relieved to have been able to acquire this one in such good condition.
    Thanks for looking!
    And thanks to Andreas for the details on this patch!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anwärter für die Truppensattlermeisterlaufbahn Tätigkeitsabzeichen
    P
    Many

Beautiful. Enjoy it buddy!

MAP
    ?

Looks fantastic! Congratulations
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks guys! I am glad to have gotten this before it was gone! Seems like I visit a site just after something I might have purchased is no longer available!

Quote by carpediem View Post
    Thanks guys! I am glad to have gotten this before it was gone! Seems like I visit a site just after something I might have purchased is no longer available!
    God, that happens to me all the time! Especially at Hiscoll. That's quite frustrating... I literally visit sites several times a day just to avoid that...

Quote by Migobeego View Post
    God, that happens to me all the time! Especially at Hiscoll. That's quite frustrating... I literally visit sites several times a day just to avoid that...
    It doesn't seem to take long for some things to disappear into the ether! I try to check as much as time allows, but still have many "damn it!" moments!

TWS
    ?

Nice pickup Al!

I know the feeling. Update before last on Military Antiques of Stockholm I missed out on an item I really wanted. So, this update I struck immediately within moments of the update.

Quote by TWS View Post
    Nice pickup Al!

I know the feeling. Update before last on Military Antiques of Stockholm I missed out on an item I really wanted. So, this update I struck immediately within moments of the update.
    Thanks. I got as a part of a small themed grouping I am putting together.
    You bought my saber?!? Just kidding. They had a relatively inexpensive one, and it did not last long at all.

TWS
    ?

Quote by carpediem View Post
    Thanks. I got as a part of a small themed grouping I am putting together.
    You bought my saber?!? Just kidding. They had a relatively inexpensive one, and it did not last long at all.
    Look forward to seeing the grouping. Nah, no saber. Bought a pair of trousers.