MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Any insight on this guy...?

Article about: by TIGER88 Not the best of images, nor the largest(!)...but its all I have to go on. Can anybody offer any insight into the chap in this pic...? Rgds, Carl Why do you ask Carl, as has been s

?

Default Any insight on this guy...?

Not the best of images, nor the largest(!)...but its all I have to go on. Can anybody offer any insight into the chap in this pic...?

Rgds,

Carl
    Attached Images Attached Images Any insight on this guy...? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any insight on this guy...?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Any insight on this guy...?

Am I missing something here Carl? Is his uniform unusual in some way? I don't know much about uniforms.

I tried the google thing on this one from the nowak thread, didn't quite work. It found me pictures of penguins and pandas

Looks like a member of the Heer. Nothing remarkable jumps out at me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I'm guessing he's on guard duty as he has his bayonet attached."they don't like it up'em"!

?

He is indeed, on guard duty. I too thought he was a regular Heer man, but something just made me wonder...probably had too much coffee today...that Blue Mountain is a fine blend, but it won't let the mind nor body rest! Thanks for your thoughts gents.

Regards,

Carl

4md
    ?

Gday Carl, not too much to go on, looks like early heer shot, theres a bit of a shine to that helmet could be m35 double decal

regards Paul

Nothing out of the norm that I see either-just an Army man (a Private? Is hard to see the shoulder straps and collar tabs)on guard duty guarding Something... And, if you like that Blue Mountain, try the Tanzanian Peaberry.....now That's real coffee!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Polizei ??

?

I reckon it's an early war happy snap taken in Germany to send home to mum!

"look mum, I'm a soldier now and this is e on guard duty!"

I have a similar one of myself I sent home to mum, except I was in grade one cams, slouchie and SLR with bayonet....it's still on mums wall after 21 years!

He's a smiling guy wearing a WH uniform,carrying a Mauser and standing in front of a building.I don't either want to sound rude,desrespectful,unpleaseant and all kind of things but what's such a thread good for?I mean...it's absolutely clueless and then there's somebody who still wonders as to why many of uf us complain about Warrelics being left behind by other fora!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast