Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Artillery combat Tunic.

Article about: I have some questions about this tunic! Iknow it is not in the best condition! BuT i think it can look good if u kit it up a belt and medals. what do you think it is something to buy The pri

?

Default Artillery combat Tunic.

I have some questions about this tunic! Iknow it is not in the best condition! BuT i think it can look good if u kit it up a belt and medals. what do you think it is something to buy

The price is about 300€
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Artillery combat Tunic.   Artillery combat Tunic.  

Artillery combat Tunic.   Artillery combat Tunic.  

Artillery combat Tunic.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Artillery combat Tunic.
    P
    Many

To many collectors this would not be something they would buy, the bad moth damage is extensive and will make it hard to resell in the future if ever you need to part with it. I know at this time you probably would not think of parting with it, but one day you might or your relatives and in this condition you will struggle to get your money back and it would be better to pay a bit more for a better condition example.

mind you some collectors like these moth damaged examples, but they expect to get them cheap.

I have some tunics with a small amount of moth damage which is acceptable, and one very mothed cap, but most of the mothing is not visible and the cap cost about 15-20% of the price of a good condition example and was also a hard to get example, so worth it in that case to me.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

thanks for the quick reply. really appreciate it!
    I will pass on this one