Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Badge identification, and or real or fake

Article about: Bonjour all. I have just picked up this badge. I have no idea what it is, I bought it on a whim. There are no back stamps or makers marks. It’s a large metal badge with a width of 11cm and a

?

Default Badge identification, and or real or fake

Bonjour all. I have just picked up this badge. I have no idea what it is, I bought it on a whim. There are no back stamps or makers marks. It’s a large metal badge with a width of 11cm and a depth of 5.5cm.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Al
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Badge identification, and or real or fake   Badge identification, and or real or fake  

Badge identification, and or real or fake  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Badge identification, and or real or fake
    P
    Many

Sorry to say an old fake of the Kriegsmarine Pith helmet Adler (the type that fits to the front) imo regards Paul

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    Sorry to say an old fake of the Kriegsmarine Pith helmet Adler (the type that fits to the front) imo regards Paul
    I agree with Paul, nothing good here.

Regards,
    MG.

I agree with the gents above but if you need further opinion

Seek out known originals and you will soon see the difference it really is the best way to become aware. It's that old research thing again. You have to see the difference yourself and that is more effective than a hundred explanations but with this one the details are all wrong.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

I wasn't holding out a great deal of hope on this piece luckily. Thank you all for your replies.

Al

This is what it is trying to be.

Yours is an old UK made fake from about 30 plus years ago.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Badge identification, and or real or fake  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!