Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

badges & pins

Article about: I think this is the one you wanted to see.

cobra53
    ?

Default Re: badges & pins

I think this is the one you wanted to see.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture badges & pins   badges & pins  

2. # ADS

cobra53
    ?

any ideas about this one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture badges & pins   badges & pins  

It is indeed. Very pleased to say it is fine and original. Nice find. These are researchable! A friend of mine has a database of these numbers.

In case you or any other forum members don't know, this is the SS ZA pin or the SS-Zivilabzeichen (SS Civilian badge). They were for wear on civvy clothes. They were only made by two makers: Gahr and Hoffstätter.

The other item you have just shown is a watch fob.

Cheers, Ade.

cobra53
    ?

thanks again so much Ade & everyone. im going to quit for today .here are some more. This stick pin is the smallest item that i have. Any ideas about these I D plates?

badges & pins   badges & pins  

badges & pins   badges & pins  

You have a 2nd pattern Heer marksmans lanyard.

Nazi supportors stick pin.

The id plates are (without being too obvious) from an aircraft part made by Heinkel and a VW dataplate.

cobra53
    ?

Thanks again everyone. This is lots of fun & very educational . At least now I can tell my kids & grandkids a little about some of this stuff that these footlockers are full of from their grandfathers war days. Wait till I show you all my swords , daggers, helmets, mines & boobytraps, flags etc. It's been fun & thanks again. Its nice to be part of such a great bunch of collectors. Good evening & God bless from Florida! & yes , I know the service cap is not original. I got it at a flea market, but the top insignia is !Cheers !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture badges & pins  

?

Quote by cobra53 View Post
    Thanks again everyone. This is lots of fun & very educational . At least now I can tell my kids & grandkids a little about some of this stuff that these footlockers are full of from their grandfathers war days. Wait till I show you all my swords , daggers, helmets, mines & boobytraps, flags etc. It's been fun & thanks again. Its nice to be part of such a great bunch of collectors. Good evening & God bless from Florida! & yes , I know the service cap is not original. I got it at a flea market, but the top insignia is !Cheers !
    The cap is post war I am not sure about the manikin.

I have enjoyed seeing everything and am looking forwards to seeing the rest of his stuff now!

By the way, I noticed there is a British Royal Artillery cap badge in the group. This is the brass cap badge with the field gun on it. My Grandad was a Gunner.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    It is indeed. Very pleased to say it is fine and original. Nice find. These are researchable! A friend of mine has a database of these numbers.

In case you or any other forum members don't know, this is the SS ZA pin or the SS-Zivilabzeichen (SS Civilian badge). They were for wear on civvy clothes. They were only made by two makers: Gahr and Hoffstätter.

The other item you have just shown is a watch fob.

Cheers, Ade.
    hi ade why have i been told before these ss stickpins and the badge type of it were fantasy items and never existed during the tr

thanks mate

Hi Ewan, there are many different fantasy SS stick pins. But this is not one This is the only legitimate design.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast