Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Been awhile. Back to collecting. Need Help

Article about: Good Morning all, I am finally back into collecting. I have an opportunity to pick up this Panzer Totenkopf as well as a Heer Eagle and tinnie. Just wondering about this totenkopf as I have

Default Been awhile. Back to collecting. Need Help

Good Morning all,

I am finally back into collecting. I have an opportunity to pick up this Panzer Totenkopf as well as a Heer Eagle and tinnie. Just wondering about this totenkopf as I have no clue about these things. What would be a good price in the condition its in as well as it's originality? Thanks for the help

Ray
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Been awhile. Back to collecting. Need Help   Been awhile. Back to collecting. Need Help  

Been awhile. Back to collecting. Need Help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Been awhile. Back to collecting. Need Help
    P
    Many

It seems to be maker marked GB and dated 4? on the back, from a well known maker Gustav Brehmer who often marked them this way. Looks real, though its a long time since I bought one of these so I have no idea on value.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks for the reply Jerry. I really like this. Any other opinions on this one?

Original GB, but not worth much in this condition.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ray Welcome back
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry. Glad to be back. Now i need to find a nice dagger for my collection. Moved back to the states in 2013 and haven't done any collecting but i definitely want to get back into it.

Rbminis what are you thinking price wise i should offer him?

Although I would not personally pursue this piece for my collection and I do not believe in giving values here on the forum, if you could get it for $50. and attempt to remove some of that rust to give it a little bit better appearance, you would not be losing any money.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)