Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Brandenburg Cuff Title

Article about: Have had this cuff title since the early 80's,it was given to me by a vet of WW2. Would welcome opinions as to it's authenticity and can anyone give me an idea of it's value. The cuff title

Default Brandenburg Cuff Title

Have had this cuff title since the early 80's,it was given to me by a vet of WW2. Would welcome opinions as to it's authenticity and can anyone give me an idea of it's value.

The cuff title is on a very dark green (almost black) wool, can still make out where the cuff title was removed from the uniform (bits of wool/cloth from the uniform still attached to the cuff).

Pics can be found at Picasa Web Albums - cris - Brandenburg C...

(Have tried to upload them but without success - if anyone would care to lift them and place them on here please feel free to do so - thanks).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Brandenburg Cuff Title   Brandenburg Cuff Title  

Brandenburg Cuff Title   Brandenburg Cuff Title  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Brandenburg Cuff Title
    P
    Many

Dick
    ?

Default Re: Brandenburg Cuff Title

Quote by cris403 View Post
    Have had this cuff title since the early 80's,it was given to me by a vet of WW2. Would welcome opinions as to it's authenticity and can anyone give me an idea of it's value.

The cuff title is on a very dark green (almost black) wool, can still make out where the cuff title was removed from the uniform (bits of wool/cloth from the uniform still attached to the cuff).

Pics can be found at Picasa Web Albums - cris - Brandenburg C...

(Have tried to upload them but without success - if anyone would care to lift them and place them on here please feel free to do so - thanks).
    The cuff title appears to be a genuine army honor regiment,
    for the city of Brandenburg. Since I'm more familiar with SS items and values, I can only guess that an Army title like you show might be $100-$150.
    Others on here I'm sure can help even more.

?

47329 € 3.000,00
    Ärmelband "Brandenburg" für Mannschaften.
    Maschinengestickte Ausführung auf dunkelgrün. Getragenes Stück, links etwas gekürzt, von der Uniform abgetrennt, Länge 41 cm, in gutem Zustand.
    Das Ärmelband wurde erst am 17.8.1944 eingeführt für die Angehörigen der Panzergrenadier-Division "Brandenburg", zu denen auch der legendäre Sonderverband z.b.V. 800 gehörte. Mit Sicherheit das seltenste Ärmelband der deutschen Wehrmacht !

https://www.weitze.net/detail/29/Aer...en__47329.html

svir

Dick
    ?

Quote by svir View Post
    47329 € 3.000,00
    Ärmelband "Brandenburg" für Mannschaften.
    Maschinengestickte Ausführung auf dunkelgrün. Getragenes Stück, links etwas gekürzt, von der Uniform abgetrennt, Länge 41 cm, in gutem Zustand.
    Das Ärmelband wurde erst am 17.8.1944 eingeführt für die Angehörigen der Panzergrenadier-Division "Brandenburg", zu denen auch der legendäre Sonderverband z.b.V. 800 gehörte. Mit Sicherheit das seltenste Ärmelband der deutschen Wehrmacht !

https://www.weitze.net/detail/29/Aer...en__47329.html

svir
    Interesting info thanks to our German dealer. I notice the back of the two titles differ.

Thanks to all the people who have responded on this, it's much appreciated.

Very nice CT.