Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Breast/Arm Adler?

Article about: Hello, I recently bought this Adler for \\$6 at a market, i usually don't buy anything without posting it here first but for the price i figured i didn't have too much to lose.. Does it look o

Default Breast/Arm Adler?

Hello,

I recently bought this Adler for $6 at a market, i usually don't buy anything without posting it here first but for the price i figured i didn't have too much to lose..

Does it look original? and if so is it a breast or arm eagle and any other applicable info would be much appreciated as usual!

Thankyou

Breast/Arm Adler?Breast/Arm Adler?Breast/Arm Adler?Breast/Arm Adler?Breast/Arm Adler?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Breast/Arm Adler?
    P
    Many

Fred Green
    ?

Default Re: Breast/Arm Adler?

Hello,

It appears to be a nice Heer early embroidered private purchase breast eagle. Could you take some more pictures of the eagle straight on and without the red back ground? Thanks.

Fred

?

Better pics are definitely needed. My advice, take all your pictures outside, natural light is the best medium. For example, lay the eagle on the railing of your deck our similar scenario, take straight on front and reverse shots.

?

Not keen.
    Pete

I appreciate all the replies so far, will post pics better pics in natural sunlight in the next few days as suggested.

Thank-you