Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Breast Eagle good or bad?

Article about: I just purchased these three cloth insignias. They appear to me to be 1942 pattern breast eagle and a Late war shirt and lightweight tunic breast eagle unissued condition. I'm not very good

Default Breast Eagle good or bad?

I just purchased these three cloth insignias. They appear to me to be 1942 pattern breast eagle and a Late war shirt and lightweight tunic breast eagle unissued condition. I'm not very good with spotting fake cloth insignias so I figured I would run them by everyone.

Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Breast Eagle good or bad?   Breast Eagle good or bad?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Breast Eagle good or bad?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Breast Eagle good or bad?

They look OK to me.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Adrian! They came as part of a US Army veteran grouping. I also got a large photo of a German orchestra posing on stage as if they were ready to play for a large event. It is a neat photo because they are all in uniform and the stage is decorated in the typical German style with huge banners and flags. The seller knew nothing except that they were together with the photo in a US veterans scrap book.

Please show us the photo if you have chance

Cheers, Ade.

Hi !

Collector´s not really like this kind of breast-eagle ...

There´re a lot of copie´s made, because the details of this kind of eagle are very poor, (a pretty fine condition for faker´s ...).

Long time ago a pensioned roofer sold me some stuff, he was found over the year´s.
    Among all the items was this eagle:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Breast Eagle good or bad?   Breast Eagle good or bad?  

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Please show us the photo if you have chance

Cheers, Ade.
    Here are three photos that came with the patches. The orchestra photo and the photo of the Luitpoldhalle in Nuremberg were with the patches when I bought them. He contacted me later and said he found another photo with his fathers scrap book and gave me the picture of the Luftwaffe officer. I would bet he got the orchestra and Luitpoldhalle photos together and picked up the Luftwaffe officer picture later. This same guy has a luftwaffe helmet and dagger that he isn't selling that his father picked up when his unit captured an airfield in Jan. 45. I would assume he got the photo of the officer at the airfield.

?

Nice pics,but the officers pic has been printed reversed.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Great photos, thanks!

That huge Fuhrer standard would be something to behold today!

Cheers, Ade.