Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Bullion Eagles

Article about: I hate that this is my first post and I`m asking for help instead of posting pics of my collection or helping someone else out.I have spent most of this weekend looking at pictures of bullio

Question Bullion Eagles

I hate that this is my first post and I`m asking for help instead of posting pics of my collection or helping someone else out.I have spent most of this weekend looking at pictures of bullion eagles and there are so many variations with the hand sewn eagles that I am overwhelmed. I believe that these eagles are good but have doubts on a couple and I`m just not possitive about any of them. I have posted these eagles at a couple of other forums that I`ve been a member of for awhile. I haven`t received any responses.
    I have been offered these Eagles in trade. I know very little about bullion eagles other than the difference between Heer,Luftwaffe,Kriegsmarine and SS Eagles. Any opinions on authenticity,condition,and individual value would be greatly appreciated. Sorry about the picture, it is all that I have of them.
    Thanks for any help.
    grimlin13
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG eagle_467x600.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	460938  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: Bullion Eagles

Hard to offer a worthwhile opinion with only this small pic, IMHO. A few look to be OK, but without better detail pics of each individual eagle I could be mistaken.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Default Re: Bullion Eagles

Thanks for the response. I down loaded the picture and then put it in my windows photo library and was able to magnify it. You can see the detail then.
    grimlin13