Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bunch o' Breast Eagles

Article about: I'll give it a shot. The eagle that i thought was KM turns out to definitely be Panzer. It is not on a navy blue background, so it wass cut off a white Drillich work uniform, not a KM jumper

?

Default Bunch o' Breast Eagles

I don't know why I bid on these (not ePay), but I won seven Heer eagles, a navy eagle, Heer cap set, and two other likely repro patches. Should get them this week. Didn't even know I'd won them until. I lost a bid on nice Heer M42--It went for $350. I should have bid just bit more.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bunch o' Breast Eagles  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bunch o' Breast Eagles
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Bunch o' Breast Eagles

Eagles looks not bad, but I can nothing say obout oter pieces due of picture quality
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

This picture is off the auction site. There were quite a few insignia, medal lots. Most looked good s far as wear,etc., but until you can see them up close, one never knows for sure. I'm not really sure about the two sport shirt insignia. The SS badge might be ok, but I tend to think the HJ badge is not. The others appear to be good. When I enlarged the picture, it looked like the Navy eagle appears to be sewn on piece of fabric, and one Heer eagle may be on sewn on camo material. Won't know until thy get here. I bid on a whim, and never expected to win them. Guess they'll end up trading material, as I am starting to specialize in LW tropical, and camo.

Steve Z.

Hello Steve,
    they don't look too bad from this poor pic.
    looks to be a mix of unissued and cut-off breast eagle, mainly Heer
    the two other ones are Hitlerjugend and SS sport shirt emblems.
    please, post more pics when you'll get the lot, we'll be able to help you out finding if some insignia are repros or not...
    thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Hi Ahrtal

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Eagles looks not bad, but I can nothing say obout oter pieces due of picture quality
    I have to agree with Dimas on this one...

Greetz

Nick VR

Same here..

?

I got the stuff today.Eagles are okay. One Heer was removed from a Heer HBT HBT tunic--bit of wreath damaged. KM was cut from white HBT tunic. SS badge and HJ badge attached. Look ok, but....

Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bunch o' Breast Eagles   Bunch o' Breast Eagles  

Bunch o' Breast Eagles   Bunch o' Breast Eagles  

Compare your SS sports vest insignia to these:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/germa...ort-patch.html

I think you have a winner

The HJ insignia I don't know about? I am not aware of a printed version of these, I have only seen "Bevo" machine woven versions. This will require futher research.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Compare your SS sports vest insignia to these:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/germa...ort-patch.html

I think you have a winner

The HJ insignia I don't know about? I am not aware of a printed version of these, I have only seen "Bevo" machine woven versions. This will require futher research.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks, Ade. I'm very happy with the SS badge. It looks to have possibly been on a shirt, and it has the same construction as those on the thread.Like you, I haven't seen a printed HJ badge, but the yellowing and little age spots (rust?) on it are very convincing. Also, the material appears to be period to me. It came with th other items, which are good, and I did notice a price written on the back of "_,25". The writing style is typically European style. That doesn't mean much, other than more empirical evidence that perhaps they did exist.

Steve

Hello Steve,
    Maybe could you post pictures of the Heer breast eagles, cut-off and unissued ones. I like them all. Is it a Heer trapazoid on the right of the HJ patch ?

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast