MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can anyone tell me more about this tunic??

Article about: Ade, thanks for all the info - very helpful. DELTA 9 1/2, Here is a photo of the markings you wanted. I didn't see any tags, although I could have missed them.

?

Default Can anyone tell me more about this tunic??

Hi all! This is one of four in a lot of tunics I recently purchased. I'm looking for any information you can provide to both identify and confirm its authenticity. It's a sweet looking tunic, I just want to know more about it.

Thanks!
    Dzyner
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can anyone tell me more about this tunic??   Can anyone tell me more about this tunic??  

Can anyone tell me more about this tunic??   Can anyone tell me more about this tunic??  

Can anyone tell me more about this tunic??   Can anyone tell me more about this tunic??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anyone tell me more about this tunic??
    P
    Many

DELTA 9 1/2
    ?

Default Re: Can anyone tell me more about this tunic??

Its an Artillery Regiment parade tunic. W/ Black wound badge III class.

WEHRMACHT ,HEER (Army)

NCO.

Unterfeldwebel (Staff Sergeant)

Generals, Artillery, Heavy AntiAircraft

DELTA 9 1/2
    ?

by chance whats the Inside stamp look like? and the Tag(s)?

Not much to add. Original Heer NCO's waffenrock.

The shoulder straps appear to have have numerials at some point in time. They don't appear to sit too well in the shoulder seam and may have been refitted.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Ade, I'm at the office now, but if memory serves me the number you see on the shoulder boards is "51". I was told the story behind the reason why they were removed but can't recall the whole reason. I believe it was ordered at some point during the war. I'm sure you know more about it than I.

DELTA 9 1/2,

Thanks for the info. I'll have to check this evening on the info you requested.

Do either of you have handy any links that show the proper accessories for this, as well as other tunics (I also have Forestry, Lufwaffe and Luftwaffe School tunics in need of accessories)? I've looked online and its difficult to find the exact tunic that I have, and what medals, belts, etc go with them. I'd like to replace the bars and medals, and dress them up a bit more.

Hi Dzyner, the numbers signified the Regt. These were ordered out of use as a security measure. If you can confirm the numbers, I might be able to find a bit of history about the unit for you.

For this tunic you need a parade belt & buckle. This is a black patent leather belt with an alloy pebble finish Heer buckle. If you wanted to go further you could add an NCO's private purchase short parade bayonet and knot.

A small ribbon bar or a mounted medal would also be OK.

The Forestry tunic I cannot advise upon, sorry. Completely outside of my realm of knowledge.

The Luftwaffe tunic needs a conventional Luftwaffe enlisted mans belt and buckle. Brown leather belt with a steel or alloy buckle.

Cheers, Ade.

DELTA 9 1/2
    ?

thats where i know my limit..

?

Thanks for the info Ade. The number on the shoulder boards is 51.

DELTA 9 1/2, I'm going to take a shot or two of the inside markings and post them later today.

?

If you could be so kind, Would it be possible to see pic's of the other tunic's?

Hi Phil, our forum friend has actually posted each of his new tunics before: search his previous posts

Hi Dzyner, some info on Artillery Regt 51: I have posted a translated link as I don't know how good your German is: Scroll down to Art Regt 51:

Google Translate

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast