Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Cap eagle pin ORIGINAL or FAKE?

Article about: Hi, I'm looking in buying this cap eagle but I'm not sure if it's genuine or not. If it genuine, how much it worth?

Thank for the welcome

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Thank for sharing this information with me! This will be helpful!

That why I ordered yesterday four references books from amazon, too not be depending on internet all the time. I understand your reaction and FB reaction about the multiple questions or feel being use, but that isn't a excuse for harassing me for money. For your information, I'm not that kind of person that use peoples like this, and if you took more time to know me you wouldn't been accusing me.

Quote by carnalgeneral View Post
    That why I ordered yesterday four references books from amazon, too not be depending on internet all the time. I understand your reaction and FB reaction about the multiple questions or feel being use, but that isn't a excuse for harassing me for money. For your information, I'm not that kind of person that use peoples like this, and if you took more time to know me you wouldn't been accusing me.
    Hints my friendly suggestion I posted earlier. And you are welcome if the thank you was referenced to me.

Yes it was for you, the reply button don't work or something. I can be friendly, just not when peoples have prejudices

Further information of merit,
    The Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen appears to be of the marker, R.KARNETH, with the ball-hinge type.
    The Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe appears to be of the maker, Arno Wallpach, judging by the catch. Those are the companies which made the badge you possess, but as I stated earlier, there were many companies which were commissioned to produce said badges, therefore, there are other examples out there which resemble yours(being the same badge and "look"), but have a few characteristics which are different. Usually they are marked by the maker who produced them, but not always. Sorry, I'm not sure which marker made your Ehrenkreuz der Deutschen Mütter.

So what those this means?

Quote by carnalgeneral View Post
    If you took some time as a new member, you would not be making statements like this towards those who are here to help you. FB certainly made what is not a ridiculous suggestion that you become a sustaining member here. If you went to an antique or militaria dealer with the same questions and requests for appraisal, you would certainly pay far more for their opninion than what it costs to help sustain this site. The answers you receive here will also be far more reliable as to authenticity. Relax and don't be so defensive.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I never said the opposite, I'm not against the donation part, I don't mind about donating money, and I know you guys are trying to help. I'm only against the harassment and prejudice part. I'm not been defensive just defending my point.

?

CG, each has his own unique way of conversing via these various fora. F-B is a gentleman who simply is asking you to consider donating to the forum, which is a much smaller investment than the necessary reference books and I dare say a better source of information. That's all, no need to feel attacked. I hope you understand and enjoy the forum for what it is, for your benefit as well.
    Cheers and welcome
    Doug

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast