Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Cap Insignia

Article about: Hey please check out these pieces that I bought over the weekend... Can anyone tell me the authenticity of all... The totenkopf is from a Panzer Wrap Tunic Lapel... Is about 3/4 of an inch w

Default Cap Insignia

Hey please check out these pieces that I bought over the weekend... Can anyone tell me the authenticity of all... The totenkopf is from a Panzer Wrap Tunic Lapel... Is about 3/4 of an inch wide and 3/4 tall... The There is a Coffee Can Hat pin about 1 inch and a half wide and 1 inch and a 1/4 tall... The other hat pin is supposed to be an officicers hat pin It is about 2 and 1/2 inches wide and 1 inch tall... Finally the Luftwaffe Pin... It is 2 and 3/4 Inches Wide and 1 and 1/2 inches tall... can anyone tell me if they are real fake and any more information about them? Thanks!!! :)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cap Insignia   Cap Insignia  

Cap Insignia   Cap Insignia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cap Insignia
    P
    Many

Your stuff is all authentic.

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    I have started a new thread for you in the appropriate area of the forum.
    The first one is a late war totenkopf from a Panzer wrapper.
    The second is a late war eagle from a Luftwaffe visor, enlisted man.
    The third one is an early SS cap eagle and should be posted here for authenticating.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-me...nsignia-forum/
    The forth one is an earlier Heer visor eagle, enlisted man.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Oh man cool! I paid $20 U.S. for the totenkopf, $40 for the Luftwaffe visor, $30 for SS Cap Eagle and, $30 for the Heer Visor... Thank you very much for taking the time and such a quick reply!! Any chance I could get one of you to point out what it is that proves their authenticity... Again this makes me very happy!!! Thank you!

I was worried because of the lack of markings on the backside...

Quote by Vinniebaggadonuts99 View Post
    Any chance I could get one of you to point out what it is that proves their authenticity... Again this makes me very happy!!! Thank you!
    It's all in the details and the study of.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The prices are more or less what they are worth.