MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!

Article about: Dear all, I would like to share my latest find: a Lt. cavalry tunic. It's my first uniform. My main collecting field is helmets and I have no idea of uniforms so I need your help. Thanks in

Default Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!

Dear all,
    I would like to share my latest find: a Lt. cavalry tunic. It's my first uniform. My main collecting field is helmets and I have no idea of uniforms so I need your help. Thanks in advance and happy holidays!

Kind regardsCavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!

Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Cavalry Lt. Tunic: Opinions please!

Hi Ben, and welcome to the forum!

All appears in order. A good original tunic.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Great to hear that I was a little sceptical, because its in a very good condition!

Thanks

Ben

Hi Ben, many of these tailor made service dress tunics got left home in the wardrobe and possible saw only a limited amount of use. So they remain in great condition.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ade, does this tunic have that M36 sharp, tailored collar that you mentioned before?

Hi Mo, the pointed collar was rather fashionable at the time as we have touched upon before. This one is slightly pointed, but others can be found much more so.

Cheers, Ade.

johndeep
    ?

This is nice post. Thanks lots for nice information.

Excellent condition tunic! Looks like it just left the tailor's shop! If it didn't have the medal loops, I'd say it was never worn at all! Not even a sweat stain in the pits! Nice pick up, for sure! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks for your kind words! Now that I know it's a good one, I'm very happy with it. The Regiments history (Reiter-Regiment 1, later Panzergrenadier-Regiment 21) is also very interesting (Regiment was wiped out in Stalingrad). As not only the item itself is important for me, but its history as well, I think i picked up that right uniform for my collection.

Kind regards

Ben