Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Cheap wehrmacht feldjacke, Help needed !

Article about: Hey, I just stumbled over this wehrmacht feldjacke, The price is very alarming (unser 200€) I know the Pictures are not the best, but maybe they Are okay for a first impression Do you have a

Default Cheap wehrmacht feldjacke, Help needed !

Hey, I just stumbled over this wehrmacht feldjacke,
    The price is very alarming (unser 200€)
    I know the Pictures are not the best, but maybe they
    Are okay for a first impression
    Do you have any ideas on the piece?
    Mit kameradschaftlichen Grüßen!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cheap wehrmacht feldjacke, Help needed !   Cheap wehrmacht feldjacke, Help needed !  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cheap wehrmacht feldjacke, Help needed !
    P
    Many

To determine the originality of this piece, you'd need better photos of the material, construction and the attached insignia, particularly the breast eagle. You'd also want to be able to see the interior lining, and ink stamps if any are present.

In this case, the suspiciously low price alone would be enough to steer me away. To put it plainly, you simply aren't going to find an authentic feldbluse at that price. If it seems too good to be true, it almost certainly is.

Regards, B.B.

The style & cut resembles nothing I have seen in regards to a WW2 German tunic. Not sure what you have there
    D.

Here is an other Picture of the inside,
    not the best, I know ... 😕
    Maybe anyone recognizes this one by the bad pictures.
    Mit kameradschaftlichen Grüßen!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cheap wehrmacht feldjacke, Help needed !  

Hello,
    From these photos, it could be a czech tunic reworked for the german army, but better photos are needed...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

TWS
    ?

As others have posted, it does not conform to any standard German Heer WWII tunic. At best it could be a period rework of a captured foreign tunic, at worst a post-war fabrication entirely.