Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Collartabs- Police?

Article about: Here I have another pair of tabs which stuck me. They looks like pre war made by it's construction and buckram and materials used. Can someone tell me the right branch of them?

?

Default Collartabs- Police?

Here I have another pair of tabs which stuck me. They looks like pre war made by it's construction and buckram and materials used. Can someone tell me the right branch of them?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collartabs- Police?  
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collartabs- Police?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Collartabs- Police?

Hello Dimas!

The tabs you show are the first pattern RFV/Zollgrenzschutz (customs) collar tabs for the grassgreen uniform. The bars should be woven of thin wire and should be very heavy. This uniform was worn with red piped black trousers and a visor cap with black cap band, green body, red piping golden officials-eagle and cockade without wreath on the band.
    I have searched a long time to specify my 1st pattern uniform.
    Here are some pictures:
    Attached Images Attached Images Collartabs- Police?  Collartabs- Police?  Collartabs- Police?  Collartabs- Police? 

I just found a picture on my HD of the propper visor cap.
    Attached Images Attached Images Collartabs- Police? 

...just took the wrong picture. It was a justice officials cap with more orange piping. The right one is here:

(I hope, the unknown owner of this picture does not mind, that I show it...;-)

?

Thank you very much. What is the buttons color on the tunic? I have similar by cut and near to the police by color summer cotton tunic which also has gold buttons, that is probably for a customs too.
    Do you have a pictures of the eagle and shoulderstraps for it? I thinkthe shoulderstraps are similar to police too, but dark green piped ( near to the Heeres admin color) ?
    Regards,
    Dimas

Yes, the buttons are golden pebbled. Here is a picture of such a uniform in wear:
    http://www.tenzor.cz/lbsr/forum/Z_1.jpg
    On the right there is the type I own, next to it you see the summer version and on the left side there is the 2nd pattern uniform.
    The shoulder boards worn were the RFV style (silver/green but with golden RFV-cyphers - looks a bit weird in combination) I did not find out (jet) if there was 1st pattern shoulder boards. I think the combination of insignia on the photo is transitional and mixed due to new regulations)

There is no sign of any eagle or cufftitle ever being sewn on my jacket. So I believe there was nothing like that.

?

My jacket is the same, no sleeve eagle traces. Pebbled brass buttons I think 20 mm large. The lower pockets exact as yours.
    Regards,
    Dimas

?

Smile Re: Collartabs- Police?

Hi euroccentric,
    Your Zoll blouse is really great.
    Problems could be with proper shoulder boards - they are really hard to find.
    To my photo mentioned: After new dress regs (1937) all uniform items after old regs (1834) can be worn out, but with NEW insignia.
    To 1934 shoulder boards: see Zollbeamte