Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Complet uniform

Article about: Hi all! I can get this complet uniform comes from a vet familly in germany ! just wanna have your opinion on this ! This is untouched , only the breast eagle Unstitched and placed in the poc

Default Complet uniform

Hi all!
    I can get this complet uniform comes from a vet familly in germany !
    just wanna have your opinion on this !
    This is untouched , only the breast eagle Unstitched and placed in the pocket

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Complet uniform
    P
    Many

looks fine go for it.

?

If I was you, I would ask for more photos of the uniform. Request close up shots of insignia, under the collar tabs, inner lining and ect. I would say it looks promising but wait for the TR cloth guys to weigh in. Sometime thing are truly authentic veteran family finds and many times it's just a misleading phrase. Good luck.

?

Also, to me the breast eagle looks more soiled than the other insignia. That would be one dirty pocket.

?

No doubt an authentic jacket and pants but "untouched" ? Not so sure about that, eagle looks particularly strange and not very well sewn on.

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

It appears that you have a very nice M36 tunic. The shoulder boards look like nice enlisted M38 boards for a transport soldier. The collar tabs look like unbacked midwar 1939 pattern midwar tabs. The obergefreiter chevron meldes nicely with the tunic with Bright tresse on dark green badge cloth backing. The breast eagle looks like either a private purchase embroidered breast eagle or a reproduction. This tunic would have been issued with a BeVo weave eagle.

I would like to see closer, clearer pictures of the front and underside of the collar tabs. the shoulder boards dismounted, and the eagle. I would also like to see the overseas cap!! Does it have insignia?, Soutauche? Pictures of it would be nice.

I believe the overall set looks to be original. I hope this helps.

Fred

As I have already said when you asked. A good original set with replaced Eagle and maybe other insignia ( pictures were not the best) however the price is top end retail imo

?

The eagle looks as if it has been reapplied and looks crooked.