Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Could you identify this leather jacket please ?

Article about: Hello, I have proposed this leather jacket on a French and USA forum, and there are difficulties to get sure answers to my question… What is the model of such a jacket ? I precise it was dis

Default Could you identify this leather jacket please ?

Hello,
    I have proposed this leather jacket on a French and USA forum, and there are difficulties to get sure answers to my question…
    What is the model of such a jacket ?
    I precise it was discovered 25 years ago in a farm in Normandy.
    Interested in getting your points of vue.

That looks like a mix between two leather Kriegsmarine jackets…
    Thank you in advance.
    Ze-Pole

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Could you identify this leather jacket please ?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Could you identify this leather jacket please ?

I can tell you that it is German(You can tell by the buttons and the date). The inside looks like the kind of fabric used in Heer uniforms.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

shure it is german, but it is a post war firefighter jacket, the date stamp is wrong, i have one of this for my self and they are real nice for cold weather

colletorww2 and Klinger,
    Thank you for positing for this identification.

Could you please Klinger post a picture of your jacket to compare ? Can you post also the stamp ?
    That would give solution to question on other forums ! ? Can I post by mentionning this post "warrelics" and give your pseudo Klinger ? Would you have also picture of firefighter with such a jacket ?

I am sorry : there are a lot of questions from my part, but really, the questions were numerous about this jacket and if you get the solution... that is great ! A lot of people think it was military ; that would give solution !

Thank you in advance.
    Ze-Pole

Quote by ze-pole View Post
    colletorww2 and Klinger,
    Thank you for positing for this identification.

Could you please Klinger post a picture of your jacket to compare ? Can you post also the stamp ?
    That would give solution to question on other forums ! ? Can I post by mentionning this post "warrelics" and give your pseudo Klinger ? Would you have also picture of firefighter with such a jacket ?

I am sorry : there are a lot of questions from my part, but really, the questions were numerous about this jacket and if you get the solution... that is great ! A lot of people think it was military ; that would give solution !

Thank you in advance.
    Ze-Pole
    i can not post a pic of my one as im not home for 1 week but this style of jacket is still in use today and i found same style new pictures in google picture search but had not the time to find the exact one
    so here are newer versin photos but if you like look at google for your self and try search feuerwehr lederjacke or polizei lederjacke but this takes time
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Could you identify this leather jacket please ?   Could you identify this leather jacket please ?  

Attached Images Attached Images Could you identify this leather jacket please ? 

ther are many different styles of the same thing with some minor differences and this version of yours is a round 1950 to the mid 60s

Thank you Klinger ! Really thank you !
    I will have difficulties to go on the Internet because of the Christmas festivities... I have posted on the two other forums by saying that it was a firefighter jacket, post war.
    Interested in getting the picture of your own jacket, and the stamp inside.
    I send the link of your answer.
    Very great from you !
    Ze-Pole

Buy the item, not the story !

Normandy ? - Sounds like someone is trying to pass this off
    as a WWII era overcoat..............!
    Regards,

Steve.

Dear Walkwolf...

I understand you reaction... I would have thought like you, no trouble ! Other member of the french forum said the same thing.

But this jacket is not mine... I give you links of the two other forums where I posted this jacket : you will see it is not to sell but to identify... I so don't try to sell a "Wonderfull story" but just to identify this jacket. But the friend of mine who found this jacket lives in Normandy, really. That was an information... not a way to make money easily... anyway, by posting this jacket on numerous great forums, that is the best way to identify surely, and I got the solution on thjis foru owing to "klinger" who made constructive posts, posts I mentionned on the two other forum as soon as I got them... I don't imagine my friend is a liar in the same time...

On the french forum :

Militaria Collec II • Connexion

On the british forum :

Axis History Forum • View topic - Panzer, Kriegsmarine, Firemen ?

I collect only polish militaria ; if I knew this jacket was a post war, I would not have posted on so many forums...
    But I repeat it, I would have thought like you Walkwolf. No trouble Walkwolf ? !

Ze-Pole

Hello again,
    Just to know if we can get pictures of the jacket you mention klinger ?
    Thank you in advance.
    Ze-Pole

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast