Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DAK Cap Insignias

Article about: its OK I found same cockade on very respectable web site, here is photo, I have not doubts about originality my cockade now

Default DAK Cap Insignias

Hello Friends

please, any opinions for this tropical insignias. Cap eagle look more to blue.

I need it for restoring my M41 cap.

Thx all
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAK Cap Insignias   DAK Cap Insignias  

DAK Cap Insignias   DAK Cap Insignias  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAK Cap Insignias
    P
    Many

Default Re: DAK Cap Insignias

Hello,
    IMO eagle is genuine, cockade is repro....i don't like the weave...perhaps i'm totally wrong...i'll know it soon...
    btw, the correct designation for the tropical cap is M40, not M41...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    IMO eagle is genuine, cockade is repro....i don't like the weave...perhaps i'm totally wrong...i'll know it soon...
    btw, the correct designation for the tropical cap is M40, not M41...
    Thanks
    I am sorry I mistake, I have M40 cap and

you think that cockade is fake

Hi, I posted on these on another forum, where most people said that both were good. I still dont like the cockade, though from the front it has the 'dents' in the side of the red centerpiece, as shown in attached pic. I would'nt buy it, but it might be good, as those who said yes on the other forum know what their talking about.
    Obviously, the eagle is good.

VonBond
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAK Cap Insignias  
    Attached Images Attached Images DAK Cap Insignias 

on this cap is use same cockade, IMO

and you think that it is BAD ?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAK Cap Insignias   DAK Cap Insignias  

DAK Cap Insignias   DAK Cap Insignias  

Hi Milan, I cannot comment on the cockade, but your eagle is beautiful. I have recently added a nice used one to my collection, although faded still very happy with it.
    Tom

Hi Tom, love your faded dak cap eagle, all I've got are the 2 mint ones, an early green example, and the later more common tan type.

VonBond
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAK Cap Insignias  

Thanks VonBond, there's absolutely nothing wrong with your great looking new badges, but I do so love the used ones.
    Goes well with the breast eagle I have.
    Tom

Quote by StuG III View Post
    Thanks VonBond, there's absolutely nothing wrong with your great looking new badges, but I do so love the used ones.
    Goes well with the breast eagle I have.
    Tom
    I love the used ones, I just dont have any, in fact I dont have a tunic one of any sort-heer Dak I mean,though I have a number of others, including a luft trop shirt example. maybe I'll start a new thread, rather than hijacking this one.

VonBond

Quote by vonbond View Post
    maybe I'll start a new thread, rather than hijacking this one.

VonBond
    I think that would be best, but make it for all cap and breast eagles, don't discriminate.
    Apologies to you Milan for hi-jacking this thread. For what it's worth I hope you get confirmation on your cockade soon.
    Tom

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast