Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Damned Mailman!!!!

Article about: I think our mailman has a thing for my wife. He has been stopping by an awful lot lately. Fred

Fred Green
    ?

Default Damned Mailman!!!!

I think our mailman has a thing for my wife. He has been stopping by an awful lot lately.

FredDamned Mailman!!!!Damned Mailman!!!!Damned Mailman!!!!Damned Mailman!!!!Damned Mailman!!!!

2. # ADS

Default Re: Damned Mailman!!!!

I would not turn him yet Fred...you need to continue to gather evidence against him... but for now keep confiscating these items from him and dont let him drink your beer when your not home ........BTW.......very nice finds and in great condition. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

They do look great!!! So what unit does the troddel belong to?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Fred Green
    ?

Phil,

The troddln is for the 2nd Company. I have been looking for one for quite a while. I need it to go with the second company IR56 grouping I have.

Fred

Very nice Fred!
    You have been shopping lately. I like the black rank pip.
    That troddel looks very much like this one.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Damned Mailman!!!!  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Fred Green
    ?

Hey Ralph,

Yes, the troddln looks just like yours!!! The pip is a very dark green. I wish it was black.

I have been very lucky the past month!! Alot of basic insignia looking for a home.

Fred