Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

An early '34-35 German Heer Feldbluse in black?

Article about: Hi guys, found this online, and yes, it is horribly moth eaten with scarcely any collector value, but I am sort of stumped as to what is was/is precisely. It conforms to the early '34-35 Fel

?

Default An early '34-35 German Heer Feldbluse in black?

Hi guys, found this online, and yes, it is horribly moth eaten with scarcely any collector value, but I am sort of stumped as to what is was/is precisely. It conforms to the early '34-35 Feldbluse with the inner drawstrings, and the stitch above the breast pocket, but it looks like someone removed the pleats on the pockets and put civilian buttons on instead of the pebbled buttons. Now, what's weird to me, is that the lining is "Fischgrät", and the lining isn't 100% an early Heer setup either, it's much simpler? I thought it might be Feuerwehr, but why would there be a bandage pocket in the lower right side(without a button)? Also the collar buttons look like nice, early horn as well. I know that this isn't a nice piece to look at, but it has me stumped.

An early '34-35 German Heer Feldbluse in black?An early '34-35 German Heer Feldbluse in black?An early '34-35 German Heer Feldbluse in black?An early '34-35 German Heer Feldbluse in black?An early '34-35 German Heer Feldbluse in black?An early '34-35 German Heer Feldbluse in black?An early '34-35 German Heer Feldbluse in black?An early '34-35 German Heer Feldbluse in black?An early '34-35 German Heer Feldbluse in black?An early '34-35 German Heer Feldbluse in black?An early '34-35 German Heer Feldbluse in black?An early '34-35 German Heer Feldbluse in black?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement An early '34-35 German Heer Feldbluse in black?
    P
    Many