Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Early Infantry combat tunic

Article about: Hello! What do you think about this tunic, mates? The price is \\$1750, it is a good price? Regards

Default Early Infantry combat tunic

Hello! What do you think about this tunic, mates? The price is $1750, it is a good price?
    Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E2K.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	122.4 KB 
ID:	176284   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E2R.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	176285  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E2.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	176286   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E2I.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	176287  

Name:	E2M.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	219.3 KB 
ID:	176288   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E2D.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	164.3 KB 
ID:	176289  

Name:	E2H.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	176290   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E2G.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	176292  

Name:	E2B.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	176293   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E2E.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	155.6 KB 
ID:	176294  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: Early Infantry combat tunic

Hello to Brasil I got mine for $800 plus shipping and pp fees.
    http://warrelics.eu/forum/heer-luftw...n-tunic-30342/
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Almost $1000 of diference!

Thanks mate!

Try buying from collectors. Merchants are selling for much more. It's natural though as they are trying to make a salary. But if you don't have the money you can find cheaper examples from other collectors.
    Cheers

Thank you for the indication!
    I'll go to the "For sale" section now!
    regards

Seems way too much money to me, should be nearer half that price.

Hello,
    Yes there's a big difference between both prices, but there's also a big difference between both jackets....the one in the link posted is a pre-1941 privately purchased Officer tunic made of gabardine, and the one posted here is a regulation M28 Reichsheer Rock made of wool, reissued to Heer personel....No offense Donkihontis7, but this Rock is far more rare than a pre-41 privately purchased Officer tunic...

Everything looks correct. The collar was replaced by a dark green one, the breast eagle is the first type adopted in 1934. The Litzen are the ones adopted in 1940, it may indicate a reissue from 1940. From the pictures, i have no reason to believe that all insignia aren't period applied.

I agree that the price is a bit high, but we're not dealing with a private purchased or common item, we're talking about a quite rare Reichsheer regulation Rock reissued as a Heer Feldbluse, apparently in quite good condition with what looks like original and perhaps period applied insignia. More pictures would be needed.

I know collectors who can buy early Heer Feldblusen with period applied insignia up to $3000/3500....remember that there's a market for everything....
    Thanks
    PREUSSENS GLORIA

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    Yes there's a big difference between both prices, but there's also a big difference between both jackets....the one in the link posted is a pre-1941 privately purchased Officer tunic made of gabardine, and the one posted here is a regulation M28 Reichsheer Rock made of wool, reissued to Heer personel....No offense Donkihontis7, but this Rock is far more rare than a pre-41 privately purchased Officer tunic...

Everything looks correct. The collar was replaced by a dark green one, the breast eagle is the first type adopted in 1934. The Litzen are the ones adopted in 1940, it may indicate a reissue from 1940. From the pictures, i have no reason to believe that all insignia aren't period applied.

I agree that the price is a bit high, but we're not dealing with a private purchased or common item, we're talking about a quite rare Reichsheer regulation Rock reissued as a Heer Feldbluse, apparently in quite good condition with what looks like original and perhaps period applied insignia. More pictures would be needed.

I know collectors who can buy early Heer Feldblusen with period applied insignia up to $3000/3500....remember that there's a market for everything....
    Thanks
    I totally agree with JPhillip on this one. It would be a very nice tunic for any collection.
    SteveR

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,

Thanks
    Not taken Philip I have a limitation in prices and this one goes way off my range. So apparently i will never own one like this one posted here. I like waffenrocks much more than field tunics but wanted one of those too. So i found the one in the link in a good price and grabbed it. It is a M36, right philip?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast