Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Eastern volunteer in Sovjet clothing

Article about: I have studied this photo most volunteer collectors have seen before, and i noticed the Volunteer on the Photo has a resewn Sovjet Gymnasterka, There is no shoulderstraps anymore, small meta

?

Default Eastern volunteer in Sovjet clothing

I have studied this photo most volunteer collectors have seen before, and i noticed the Volunteer on the Photo has a resewn Sovjet Gymnasterka, There is no shoulderstraps anymore, small metal buttons on the cuffs, m35 nco sovjet belt, Cossack collartabs, etc. It is an very interesting photo for studying the variations the Volunteers used.

The photo is a little dark because i took the photo last night. If you double click the photo you can see these details i mentioned.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eastern volunteer in Sovjet clothing  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eastern volunteer in Sovjet clothing
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Eastern volunteer in Sovjet clothing

Now here is another photo. This time we see two Volunteers with Sovjet M40 (?)fur caps, the insignia are switched to the German one. One cap has a Eagle and cockarde in one. It looks like the same type we can find on German M43 caps. The other one has a single eagle. Both has Cossack insignia on the collars.

Again- Double click the photo if details is needed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eastern volunteer in Sovjet clothing