Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Exhibiting is what I do

Article about: It's funny how I dress up a mannequin and put all the accessories on it, but when the exhibit is over, the mannequin gets stripped and put back in the closet. I figured that putting together

AZPHIL: Sorry about the late reply but the WWI mannequins belong to a friend. This was a 2-person display.

Large militaria collection for sale. Inquire 'dltbgyd2003@hotmail.com' Many of the great pieces I have put up on this forum are now available for you to own.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

A lovely collection which would put many a public museum to shame! Thanks for showing.
    Books published to date... 'Belfast Diaries: A Gunner In Northern Ireland'... 'A Tough Nut To Crack - Andersonstown'... 'An Accrington Pal: The Diaries of Pte Jack Smallshaw, September 1914 To March 1919'.

For those who really like these exhibits, you now have the opportunity to own many of them. All of the LW, WH and KM tunics and headgear are up for sale since I've retired from exhibiting (NOTE: The Waffen-SS Collection is NOT for sale). Get my list at 'dltbgyd2003@hotmail.com'

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123