Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fallschirm-Panzer Div. Herman Goring collar tabs

Article about: One of my latest pick ups! I really like them, never seen a pr in real life, now i own one, lol !!!

?

Default Fallschirm-Panzer Div. Herman Goring collar tabs

One of my latest pick ups! I really like them, never seen a pr in real life, now i own one, lol !!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirm-Panzer Div. Herman Goring collar tabs   Fallschirm-Panzer Div. Herman Goring collar tabs  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirm-Panzer Div. Herman Goring collar tabs
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Fallschirm-Panzer Div. Herman Goring collar tabs

Im not an expert on these but if they're real , you got a nice rare set of HG FJ tabs for sure!

?

I actually traded a few items for these tabs, from a reputable dealer. I hope they are the real deal!

Hi Josh, sorry but I don't like them at all.

The gulls are real. But I don't like the thin looking piping and the poor way it is applied.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

They look a little too clean and fresh for 65+years old. I can't keep a white t-shirt for more than 6 months before it looks grubby.

?

Hi Ade, I got the tabs from Paul @ Lakesidetrader. Through a conversation with another forum member,I was told that you also gave Paul and Lakeside a thumbs up. I emailed Paul and I am trying to get a little more info,but he claimed they were originals.......I will let everyone know how it goes,these were a pretty penny for a single Dad like me, $250....seeing as how I already dropped $450 for the SS Fez!

Paul is a good guy. But his strengths lie in daggers. We are all human and so are fallible.

I just don't like the piping. For me it is modern.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

They look to new and that piping is suspect!Gulls could have been added,i would return them.Don't know Paul personally,but as Ade said his forte is edged weapons!

?

Paul is willing to take the tabs back and give me something else.... here is another set he has, opinions? Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirm-Panzer Div. Herman Goring collar tabs  

Mistakes happen, and as Ade says, we are all certainly human... (although sometimes I think Ade is super-human).

I can't comment on the new tabs, but to Paul for being a stand-up guy and offering to fix things.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast