Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Article about: Here another point of collecting interest, Fallschirmjäger and related. Pleas feel free to post any question or remarks regarding this subject and of course any items from your own collectio

koral40
    ?

Default Re: Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

nice para jump smock,were they also made of HBT cotton?I saw some smocks in Germany made of HBT cotton but I am not sure...I hope that you may know more about it,thanks

2. # ADS

Hello Meindert and all members who posted in this thread,
    I'm sorry i can't post anything here, but i don't have any FJ item to post...
    As i mainly collect Heer, my only Luftwaffe items & garments are the usual ones, greatcoat, sidecap, Einheitsfeldmütze, belt & buckle and some fieldgear, but nothing related to FJ or FD (the other thread), no para helmet, no jump smock, no jump boots, nothing....
    My most impressive stuff from the Luftwaffe is a Zeltbahn 31 related to the Luftnachrichten Regiment 3 "Legion Condor", who served in Spain during the civil war. As you can see here, even the word impressive is a bit too much for such a usual piece of fieldgear.

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Its the same on my side, but i came across this grouping and it was
    offered cheap. I like stuff which is named to a vet and so i bought it.
    Any kind of tunic became then very special for me when you have a pic of the owner. On the other hand you know for sure that its a para tunic and not from flying personal.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4