Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Feldbluse (anti-tank) - opinions please?

Article about: Hi. I have owned this tunic for 25 years but having recently discovered this Forum I thought it would be a good idea to get it 'checked out' by the experts. Reasonably confident that the tun

?

Default Feldbluse (anti-tank) - opinions please?

Hi. I have owned this tunic for 25 years but having recently discovered this Forum I thought it would be a good idea to get it 'checked out' by the experts. Reasonably confident that the tunic is original but would especially be interested in your opinion on the insignia and any other info you can provide. Many thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feldbluse (anti-tank) - opinions please?   Feldbluse (anti-tank) - opinions please?  

Feldbluse (anti-tank) - opinions please?   Feldbluse (anti-tank) - opinions please?  

Feldbluse (anti-tank) - opinions please?   Feldbluse (anti-tank) - opinions please?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feldbluse (anti-tank) - opinions please?
    P
    Many

it looks fine but I think its a Panzer tunic.

- - ------- - -

it looks fine but I think its a Panzer tunic.

?

My understanding on a tunic such as this the pink piping denotes anti-tank or armoured train soldiers and not panzer? Is this correct?

- - ------- - -

My understanding on a tunic such as this the pink piping denotes anti-tank or armoured train soldiers and not panzer? Is this correct?

Quote by ME110 View Post
    Incorrect, pink is Panzer troops. Especially pink and black. Either that or SS Panzer, but this one is not SS.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Rose pink waffenfarbe denotes waffen ss panzer and anti tank units or Heer panzer and armoured recon!..

?

I am fairly sure that Pink does not 'necessarily' mean Panzer. It could also mean Motor Reconnaissance, Armoured Train and Anti-tank? Does anyone else have an opinion? Many thanks

I believe Panzergrenadier is green waffenfarbe.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Pink Waffenfabre:

Panzerjager would have worn a "P" cypher on the shoulder straps.

Armoured Trains would have had an "E" cypher plus a number (post '43 no number)

Panzer troops were issued the tunic as the black Pz uniform was originally intended for wear within the vehicle only.

I would say the breast eagle is replaced.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Why do you think that the Breast Eagle is replaced? I cannot see any evidence of replacement inside or outside? Is the Breast Eagle original in it's own right? I did not realise that the tunic was specific only to Panzer troops. Does this make it rarer/ more desirable? Many thanks

Quote by ME110 View Post
    Why do you think that the Breast Eagle is replaced? I cannot see any evidence of replacement inside or outside? Is the Breast Eagle original in it's own right? I did not realise that the tunic was specific only to Panzer troops. Does this make it rarer/ more desirable? Many thanks
    The type and location of the stitching is usually what tells people whether the eagle has been replaced or not.
    It only makes it more desirable to someone that collects Panzer items.
    Ralph.