Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Feldbluse m36 opinions

Article about: Hi !! I can order that M36 !! but i'm not sure if she is untouched or all guenine ! ! my first doubt is on that eagle !! what do you think about that one ? thanks in advance !! i trust the s

Default Feldbluse m36 opinions

Hi !!
    I can order that M36 !!
    but i'm not sure if she is untouched or all guenine ! !
    my first doubt is on that eagle !!
    what do you think about that one ?
    thanks in advance !!
    i trust the seller he is a friend of mine but sometimes it's better to ask !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feldbluse m36 opinions
    P
    Many

i am not an eagle guy so will leave other to comment on its origionality. However it does appear to be very bright and unworn when compared to the rest of the insignia on the jacket.

Quote by robin morley View Post
    i am not an eagle guy so will leave other to comment on its origionality. However it does appear to be very bright and unworn when compared to the rest of the insignia on the jacket.
    yes it's the first thing i thought !!
    but it's probably due to the flash of the camera !

Hello, in 2013, it's very rare to find something 100 % non touched, how this eagle is fixed? it seems one part of collar is shorter than the other.

Just in case you don't know, this is an enlisted mans tunic which has been upgraded with Officers insignia. This was allowed to be done by Officers for Field Service use. It is original. This one has not be modified much, if at all. The question is when was the insignia affixed....

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Just in case you don't know, this is an enlisted mans tunic which has been upgraded with Officers insignia. This was allowed to be done by Officers for Field Service use. It is original. This one has not be modified much, if at all. The question is when was the insignia affixed....

Cheers, Ade.
    that's exactly what my friend told me !!!
    so you are agree this one is a good one i can buy it without any doubt?

?

I do find the litzen rather interesting on this example .

Regards Mark K

You need to ask about the collar, as Lebus pointed out, it looks short on one side.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

thanks a lot for your help men !!

Hi Mark, all the insignia has a very non standard look to it. Not saying it is bad, just different.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast