Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Feldherrnhalle Heer Tunic original?

Article about: Hi all, I came across this Feldherrnhalle tunic, and I would love to get your opinion. I am quite new to the field, but this tunic looks original to me, except the cuff title that seems to b

?

Default Feldherrnhalle Heer Tunic original?

Hi all,

I came across this Feldherrnhalle tunic, and I would love to get your opinion. I am quite new to the field, but this tunic looks original to me, except the cuff title that seems to be fake (wrong color and a letter is a bit over the white border). Please let me know what you think, thanks!

I can try to ask more pictures if needed.

Feldherrnhalle Heer Tunic original?Feldherrnhalle Heer Tunic original?Feldherrnhalle Heer Tunic original?Feldherrnhalle Heer Tunic original?Feldherrnhalle Heer Tunic original?Feldherrnhalle Heer Tunic original?Feldherrnhalle Heer Tunic original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feldherrnhalle Heer Tunic original?
    P
    Many

Hello,
    No markings inside ?
    You should ask the seller for photos that show the Hoheitsabzeichen, there is no restriction here
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Thanks for your reply! I asked a few more pictures and here is what I received:

Feldherrnhalle Heer Tunic original?Feldherrnhalle Heer Tunic original?Feldherrnhalle Heer Tunic original?

Hello again,
    It is always tough to judge from photos, especially when they're not great...
    In my opinion, don't bother with this Feldbluse, there is something fishy here.....wool, lining, collar rear, stitchings, small features, everything here say...run away....
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Ok, thanks a lot for your reply! Appreciate it

TWS
    ?

I am not comfortable with this one. The material and the proportions of the pockets both look odd. The sewing of the lining also strikes me as a bit off as well as how shiny it is (but could also be the nature of the photos). There appears to be no stamps (??) and the tabs are most definitely resewn.

If I had nothing to go on but these photos, I would pass.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."